Dec 7, 2012

~~+~~ "A Million Words Written to Save Myself" ~~+~~

The rhythmic clicking of keys have been saving my soul and elevating my morale for over 2 decades now.

I have written story after story and poem after poem.
Written essay of inspiration and rants of motivation.

I've written words that begged you to listen in attempts that I could just possibly hear something different and new for myself.
With hundred-thousand words I spread a donor-centric philanthropy philosophy like the plague hoping my body becomes infected
Wrote words that hoisted the weight the world upon neck and spine praying that one day I could repay the universe.

I'm ready to pay in my final days
Give forth everything I've ever taken because life is worthless unless you've given to a man which could never repay you.

So I Write These Words
A million plus words searching for my serenity,
seeking my survival and surrendering my soul to you
Surrendering my self to you
Hoping to save myself and you
Praying that one day my appearance would be appreciated and greatly respected
Fighting for a rich heart cloaked beneath a tattered and torn coat

Wishing that one day these million words written will help me to save My Self...


No comments:

Post a Comment