Dec 19, 2011

*** "Why Am I Arguing?" ***

Over the last 10 years all my love ones have been bringing it to my attention and making it clearly understood that I frequently "Argue just to Argue." It has been difficult to take this criticism but I have learned a great deal from hearing it, accepting it and reflecting on it.

What I have learned from my argumentative addiction and predisposition for a desire to argue, is that I refrain from "closing" my mind. I refrain from qualifying anything as right or wrong. My goal in any argument is to get my opposition to also think about the other side of the declared decision. I challenge those around me to seek creative outcomes and solutions to every problem.

The greatest part about having such a challenging mentality is that i also challenge myself to always be open. Every choice and action we determine ourselves too, has a positive outcome and a negative outcome for someone involved. We must train and retrain ourselves to see every opportunity and every negative possibility to our decisions.

When we learn to argue all, we realize the effects we have on the universe and how we exist in it. We should realize a journey of higher consciousness and embrace it. Expand your awareness though meditation, contemplation, prayer and self argument.

Now i would hope that we all can understand that post reflection and negative criticism are not the same. We must see where we have made mistake in order not to repeat them. There is always room for improvement but this does not mean everything we do is wrong. Conflicts arise as a result of not understanding that there are as many points of view as there are people. So be aware that challenges arise to make us aware of our inner purpose. When is the last time you really wrestled with your reality? Next time you have this conflict with yourself, argue love into your battle and you will find peace.



"Realize That There Is No Right or Wrong.
There Just Is..."

No comments:

Post a Comment