Dec 21, 2011

~~~ ***let ballads free*** ~~~

I've never had the voice of Stevie Wonder, John Legend or Bob Marley
but when I am with U...
I wanna Belt out love ballads of adoration loud like no one listening...
picture me singing with the strength of the Brooklyn Boys Tabernacle Choir
trying to get the whole world to hear me
you bring out of me...
the best that I got
My every thought is seductively soaked with visions of u...

I day dream of U....& I...alive...side by side
eyes wide open inherently seeking comfort & growth in u
U are shinning brilliantly, bright & beautiful beyond any & all star burst or constellation
I'm constantly impatiently awaiting the next time I'm the presence of ur imperfect but precious humble angelic essence...

with my arms extended & my big black bald head spinning in every direction
I am belting out love ballads loud like no one is listening
tearfully singing songs to Adore God's Greatest Creation
I'm Blessed when I'm with U...

I've never had the voice of Stevie Wonder, John Legend or Bob Marley
but I still can't help to let ballads free just for the hope that maybe one day you will hear me...

No comments:

Post a Comment