Mar 15, 2010

"Me & My Keyboard"

..> me & my keyboard

when thoughts come to mind, electric vibes slide finger tips across the keyboard...

like a double edge sword in hands of man with a quickened heart pulse, every key stroke creating words, and words create quotes...

hopefully creating hope that you are not alone... cause i express stress, love, and unity with every piece of poetry /slash written word/ slash thoughts that generates to combat the hate and celebriate life...

you are not alone

i am not alone

because thru every thought that fought its way to the front of adrelin addictted, adult attention deficit hyper-active disordered mind, finds you standing... waiting to let you know that i feel your pain... just as i hope you can sympathize with mine

time flies when i sit with this black keyboard aboard my lap... like shooting craps with hot dice, i snap my fingers twice and make my point...

when it is me and my keyboard... i bring forth you... i pull you towards me, so we can meet and make things happen... hopefully we can sit in agree and get thru all together...

sitting here tapping keys... hoping to get a lil closer to you... hoping that you understand me a lil more...

hoping that i can generate enough energy and passion to motovate our tired, dying world...



today i sit... me & my keyboard...

trying to get closer to the Lord.



-Uncle Salaam- + -Oct. 19, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment