Mar 15, 2010

"Grinding Against the Game"

GRINDING AGAINST THE GAME...
(originally written November 2006)

imagine images racing a million miles per hour... powered by priminissions and a gut feeling of nervousness from just the thought of a 1st meeting....

sweaty palms and slight perspiration collects on my forehead and neck...

i am preparing for my future...

readying myself for all on the fun and fabulous days... the gorgeous dates where we can dig the afternoon and play in the rays of the sun, enjoying the drive as much as the destination...

just dippin down the coastline, on the 5 south, in a classic convertible caddy... big daddy and lil mama, drama-free, smiling and grinning, enjoying each others company...

whispering poetic hip-hop love quotes while walking the promenade in Santa Monica or the gas-lamp district in Diego... "I Got U" like Roots classics...

when i am with you, every evenning is magic and every night is magnificent...

but i can not stop imagining getting past the intial meeting which is making my mild perspiration turn into a full on sweat... sweaty palms are so full of jitters I begin to barely be able to grip the steering wheel...

Damn Mama... why do you have to be so wonderful, so unbelievably brilliant and beautiful...

i have dreamed of a "You" since forever past now, and i refuse to let myself down by letting you get away... cause I am King and You are a PheNOmenAL PhEMinIne PHorAOh made for the example of how exceptional LOve, LiFE, and fRienDshIP should BE...



~ + ~Uncle Salaam~ + ~

..> Nov. 11, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment