Mar 15, 2010

And I Heard'em Say...

Originally written in 2006
I felt re-posting would only contribute to this beauitful blog site
so I submit for your reading pleasure "And I Heard'em Say"


"SELLING THE CREATORS FINEST CREATION FOR WAY LESS THAN IT IS WORTH
IT IS LIKE LOVE IS A CURSE & MONEY IS 1st"


The Most Frightening Thing I Could Imagine Is Loosing "LOVE"
and not the normal way we all loose a love in our life from time to time
(loosing a friend, boyfriend/girlfriend or something like that),
but actually loosing "Love".
I mean to loose my ability to love
to become so sour on the notion that I truly don't have feelings
that I bactually start caring less about the folks around me

I have never been the type of person to not care
(that "no-love gangsta/thug" every rapper talks about being)
I have been hurt many times over again from having a big heart
(girls, friends & family, everyone has taken a turn disappointing me)

The worst thought in the world,
is thinking that what type of man would I be without love
I think I am the greatest cat walking upright and perched on this green earth because I can feel "Love".

Love is Not a disease you catch, that you must rid yourself of if you are to survive on the devil's playground
(actually it is)

For Me...
it is what I will always see it as:
"The Gift & The Curse"
The reason I Write...
Why I See, Touch, Taste, Hear
and most definitely why I open my mouth to speak.
Nine times out of 10, when I open my mouth I hope it is Blessing your World.
of course I stumble and back slide, I say some crazy things from time to time, but i truly wish the best for you and all with-in the sound of my voice and sight of my eyes.

Without love I would Die.
Actually without love there is no possible way for you to be living, you are only survivng
You are simply waiting and wasting time til you die.
I know those who are hoping that they are doing the right thing, but know deep down inside that they are dead wrong
Missing the Love they once had but are still glad it is gone.

"What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

Get the Hell Out of Hear with this Shit!!!

It is the truest quote I have ever heard.
The problem is that I don't want to be Stronger
Whatever happened to wanting to be Wiser.
Desiring Wisdom...
We went to school for knowledge and wisdom, but somewhere along the line lost our understanding

In the Bible the Devil is described as the Strong Man
(and not once or twice, but thru-out the books)
You also might want to consider that quite a few descriptions of God's most exhaulted prophets, preachers, leaders were constantly reffered to as "Wise Men" or "Men of Wisdom"

I say that to say this...
If given 1 wish,
would it be for strenght or ultimate wisdom?
I think God has used his voice about both

No comments:

Post a Comment