Mar 15, 2010

Bloom Where You Are Planted

This is very odd, I actually am reading a quote that i have read 350 times over the last pass year now and never truely understood (mostly because I never paid attention to it)... All of a sudden it makes perfect sence to me.

"Bloom Where You're Planted"
I really thought it was always missing something, but it was really the secondary headline that did it for me today.

"Live Life Like U Mean It"

Unfortunately so many of us are not living life like we mean it. We are not radiating to our full bloom where we're planted. We end up expending countless amounts of energy trying so hard to switch gardens, that we are not blosoming to are full poteniel.

Let me explain it like this.
I have met garbage men and lunch ladies back in the 80s that were happy. Today I can gaurentee you that if we walk into downtown Los Angeles we will meet newspaper/magazine salespeople on corners just as happy. My actual gardener smiles more than I do (it is funny that he brings his little toy sized dog with him everytime he comes to cut and maintain the yard). So many that come from outside our culture/society are happy and smiling, blosoming to full bloom.
What happened to us?

Honestly I have not figured it out yet, but i will tell you this...
TODAY I WILL BLOOM WHERE I AM PLANTED & START LIVING LIFE LIKE I MEAN IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment