Mar 15, 2010

"Still Standing"

This Piece was Originally Written between 2001 & 2004
I really wish I had a precise time and date for it

STILL STANDING
trapped by my own inner-ambitions

distanced thru my physicality

struggle with a criminal mentality

& emotional disabilities

always angery

hot & heated to the highest of hells fire

physically frustrated with desires of fornacation

mentally masterbating...

plotting capers of playing God

Uncle SALAAM hard...

hardly seeing my own down fall

i'm hard of hearing

with a hard head, that needs hard teaching,

more than just believing...

what i am stating is known fact.

the devil plots brainstorm attacks

jacks thoughts for his own enslavement

his own personal entertainment

so now we dying to be famous

the game is shameless

as dirty as...

ALL OUT DOORS

& we turnned...

ALL OUT WHORES

p.o.w.'s of a

ALL OUT WAR

where satans winning, but it's been written...

that God shall overcome

so i'm freely fighting for frredom

eager to earn my spot inside His Kingdom

serenity

courage

wisdom

knowledge &

understanding

the devils testing

but God is blessing

the Soul of a Soul-Jah "Still Standing"

No comments:

Post a Comment