Mar 15, 2010

God is Good

For most of my life I have struggled. I have been the victim and the culprit. I have seen all sides of the tracks, on top of the mountain and the underneath of the rock.

I now battle for survival on the daily basis. I struggle in my job and in all my relationship. My relationship with my family, and friends, but especially with my love life (and I think that you all already know about that).

The hardest part about surviving is that you know that you are meant for bigger and better. To know that you are genetically engineered to be living.

See most don't realize that there are 3 levels of life.
"Maintaining"
"Surviving"
and "Living"
My biggest problem is that I can't figure out exactly what "Living: is for me. So it is hard to know what I am working towards
I always assume that it is a house/home, a family, and a strong career. Lately it seems that my happiness (my ability to live) henges on others which is disappointing. Most would say that depending on others for your own happiness is not good, the difficulty is that even throughout the bible men and women of God depended on others to be living. Even Jesus had his 12 individuals that he needed for a variety of different purposes.

I am holding to the belief that in order to live life we all need each other. The world was not made to be conquered by an individual.

God loves us, and we are all his children. Whatever you do, don't wait til it is to late to tell someone how much you appreciate them

No comments:

Post a Comment