Apr 7, 2009

Man Measured




How do u measure a man when the road to hell is paved with good intentions, questionable decisions and televisions with over 400 channels?....


When the soul battles the mind and the mind fails the test of the flesh?....


When we’re stricken with racing images of fallacy and fornication....


Our children are in the fast lane of the super information highway....


Where nothing’s forbidden except direct communication & conversation....


Hail Text messages, E-mails, Myspace and Facebook....


Elevating the look of Idiocy....


Big Pimpin & reality show hoes in lil to no clothes....


Where hidden foes hide behind flash designed advertisements for corporate capitalist, government and bank establishments… I’m asking which is worse…....


.. ..


What’s the difference between the sickness?....


Who is the lesser of 2 evils?....


Are they the mumps and I the measles?....


Keep diesel-gas guzzling so I… can get a quicker cup caffeinated South American catastrophe....


Marvel in mayhem and mass media mind control....


Expose myself to legal flesh stimulates while I stand arrogant… full of pride… fist held high… screaming, “Power To The People”....


All the while I’m Subordinate and Supporting It....


Funding the genocide on foreign faces and young American souls....


Thru my debt-controlled tax-dollars and student loans....


Big green bill folds....


Flipping thru fat faces of past presidents purchasing myself further into slavery....


Indentured servant to modern civilization....


A product of commercial replication....


I Stand…....


.. ..


Perched upon my Microsoft soap box of ignorance and self-indulgence....


Preaching meta-physical, spiritual revolution… while I got mo money on my mind....


My Energy and Time collide between freedom and the grind....


Foot on both sides of the fence I totter between enlightenment and establishment....


Poor Righteous Teacher or the house on the hill....


Picket fence or to sacrifice for others upliftment....


Struggle thru the hustle… My mental muscle can’t take it no mo....


Which way do I go....


How do I survive when I’m traveling full steam in one lane that goes both ways....


Gone is the simple days....


I Stand…....


Measuring One Man....


Forced to make the Greatest Decision of His Life Hypnotized Facing the Tell-Lie-Vision!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment