Apr 8, 2009

"She Said I am Dramatical"


she asked me why i am so dramatical...
i said i am dramatical because....
i believe in honor & respect...
in loyality & trust...
marriage vows and honesty over truth...
i believe i have the most fun partying when i am intoxicated and that a good wife will be like my probation officer keeping me out of trouble by giving me a curfew...
i believe in writing my poetry like my mind, heart, and soul are singing...
and to always apologize but never follow an apology with the word "but"...
i believe that there is 1 God and language confuses His name...
i believe in never buying cheap toilet paper or asking a woman her age...
and i believe that you should always wash your hands before you touch yourself to use the restroom...
i believe that America eats it's young and that hip-hop is the pinnicle of modern day American literture...
i believe that what good is a sea of words if no one is making waves...
which leads me to believe this is why drama is my middle name...

~UNCLE SALAAM~

No comments:

Post a Comment