Apr 15, 2009

Going Strait Thru the Fork in the Road

"Came To The Fork In The Road & Went Strait!!!"
Okay
so i have been online all morning filling out and updating online job applications
(with everyone from countrywide and wells fargo to radio shack and borders bookstore)

Times are becoming increasingly difficult with the slide of this economy. Now I am working currently with a mortgage broker here in Oregon but I am not quite converting these leads over. It really seems that folks are practicing insane forms of thinking on the regular basis. They are continuously doing the same things over and over and expecting a different outcome each time (but hey, I gotta worry about me and mine).

So anyways,
Carrie (my significant other if u didn't already know) is battling cancer. Her last Chemo-Therapy treatment is in 2 days and I do not know if I am going to make it. I want to but things have been so tight lately I do not know if I will be available.
Regardless on if I am there physically or not. I think she knows that I have her back no matter what (and no matter where I am on this planet we call earth)

Alright
I am done venting

Gas'd Up

& Ready To Roll Full Steam Ahead Thru The Fork In The Road


Ride Wit Me Now!!!

1 comment:

  1. I earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete