Apr 3, 2012

Implosive Miracle of Seduction


Her seductive spirit filled lips spilled whispers of desire while I stood still showing all 32 teeth

speechless and vulnerable, I journey...
I am a Soul Traveler, Unique! but why has she chosen me?

I am not wealthy... nor am I worthy of her greatness
but I, desire her unbridled attraction parallel to bright satellites
I define her presence in cosmic physics because no earth stricken movement would ever hold justice


with a Big Bang she spoke no words but her eyes held the intellectual monologue of Medusa
Hips of Venus, We traveled inner-space with no suits,
naked & unashamed she captivated my will

I heard her soul speak to me every time she grinned
so I could only smile,
(the only way I knew how to bring joy to her door)

Overrun with reckless abandon tightly clinching pure intention I entrenched deep within her pleasures
rising above mankind's limits reaching forever extending tipping points

My future family pioneer sparked my heart to revolution...
we evolved to levels of unexplored place...
She knew I desired trust suitable for a nation
so her perfection told no lies


Sparking powder kegs & Imploding fears inside I witness newborn confidence of kings...
the arrogance of a top gun pilot...
the celebration of a scientist staring down the barrow of an intergalactic kaleidoscope captivated by a colorful collage cloaked in the collected hopes of so many...
I have touched my holy grail
My Venus
My Medusa
My Mothership named Desire's Messiah


1 comment:

  1. I want you in my life Kevin i hope day you will want me im yours.....love Melinda

    ReplyDelete