Feb 17, 2011

My Hope Walks an Invisibly Thin Rope...

I see what Life can be
Positive but not Optimistic
I see what Life should be
but I stand
looking down a feed barrel & feeling the stench hit my face just b4 that which is not going to kill me immediately
but leave me to sick to further compete comes colliding down
falling free and touches my tongue
it slides thru my insides
inedible death concealed beneath FDA regulated products
holding my heart hostage so I love Facebook more than human contact

its inside of me writing a contract on my soul
signing it in heroin narcotic tipped needles prick in leave tatted imprints that seem like satanic hieroglyphics
Hopeless I try to decipher the deed
it reads in an ancient angelic language that hasn't been heard since
Bird,
Monk
& Coltrane played in smoke filled rooms
where small masses consumed Hope filled Notes
I Hopelessly don't understand
but i know i am connected
I Stand looking for the Hope
so that it may feed my soul and self destruct the bond between me & our madness
but yet I keep letting this feed barrel tell me that there is No More Beauty!!!
so I lust bullshit disguised by a fun house mirror that only reflects what I am perceived to be by only me...

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment