Apr 11, 2011

at first thought

we exchanged vows of loyalty without a witnesses to be seen
crossed hand over heart because i could not find my bible

we exchanged vows of trust but there was not a witness in sight
deep weary late night eye contact pledged honesty though she did not want it

we exchanged vows of monogamy although I was the only one in the room, complexed of why you were not there
ignoring the reality that I could be here without what is deserved
what is desired & what is not seen
& u are what I have been eluding for over 30 years
everything that I should be half of
all that should make the whole that I am if I am to be...

at 1st thought I awaken to what u are & the romanticism that I have conceived...

Be Real
& I will Vow & Pledge Everything that "I AM"

No comments:

Post a Comment