Oct 30, 2011

"Distractions... Detours... & Drama!!!"

What are the distractions in your life?

Where are the detours taking you?


Who brings the drama to your world?

& My final question...
Is why do you allow these situations to knock you off your path?
Today I was examining what is it that causes me not to succeed and I found that it was All Me. I am the biggest Distraction, my mind wondering poses the worse and longest detours from my path to success and I am responsible for all the Drama I face monthly, weekly & daily.

I was told earlier this week that I over-analyze things. I of course disagree but this statement is not entirely incorrect. My problem is that I over-analyze the wrong things. I spend entirely to much time worried about things that do not matter to the success of my life. Whether I am allowing my mind to journey off and dream of sports and fantasy teams or fashion and music, I realize that these things are not the best ways for me to spend my time. Even social media plays a huge part in the distractions' detours and dramas in my path.


Today I will spend less time worried about entertainment and more time concentrating on lifting my brothers and sisters consciousness and awareness. I will speak Life into existence and hold my tongue when Death tickles the tip of it.

I do not want anyone to get me wrong. I am an entertainer and I love to play. I will always smile and I will always have something on my Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, colorful mind. My goal is to remain more focus and live out the reason for my existence.


We should all find more time to dismiss the distractions, ignore the detours and cancel our subscriptions for negative drama.



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment