Nov 15, 2011

"Love 4 Sale" ... 2006 Verse

simple thoughts of you bring forth the biggest grins, smiles and cheers

it is like i have no self-control while my mind steers all thoughts in your direction

minute by minute

hour by hour

day after day

your heaven, but only a mile away

and i am running to be in your presence

traveling at the speed of sound... the speed of light... the speed of love...

crushing & busting the the concrete into crumbs beneath my feet

for you...complete me like my own arms and legs

without you, i am No Less of a Man but i am always feeling better knowing that you are there

that you are alive and useful to me in my life

important like oxygen and when i think of not having you i can't breathe

never wanting leave your side

never being ever to erase you from my mind

my soul screams out for your touch... the way you smile shines on my rainy days... and your eyes brightens the darkest rooms

i am consumed in your warmth and beauty, truly seduced by just thoughts of you...

DAMN... I wish Love Was For Sale...

i'd never buy another pair of pants or shoes

my closet and dresser... car trunk and freezer would be full of nothing more than old receipts for all my "Love" purchases

all purposes i have for waking in the morning would change...

spare change would build towards goals while i walk cold dark alleys stung-out looking to spend every dime, nickel and penny on your "Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment