Nov 15, 2011

"I Mean"

i am a pimp playa

i mean... i am not anymore

i mean i am a night stalker, talkin slick with heavy chap stick covered lips, licking ur soul and holding ur emotions captivated with visionary energy, and an access granted by God...

mama i mean u no harm...

i mean... i wanna meet ur leader, the head of ur household, the 1 that showed u how to be the Queen, who's gained my undivided devotion & undivided appreciation...

i mean... my attention served like subpoenas, appearance presented b4 his magistrate, while i pray for a long-term sentence of spending my life trapped in ur world...

i mean... u r the definition of everything i have searched high and low for, became a man for, adore all things that u are... unique

i mean... or should i say...

today feels like the rebirth of Church, a new and exciting Preacher whispering words of encouragement tickling my my earlobe... rejuvenating my soul and awakening my mind to to the next level of consciousness

i mean understand my levels of expression, 1st lesson, i am not running game, I Am Game!!!

i mean i am what Magic Johnson and Larry bird is to basketball and not at all do i plan on walking away...

i am just rising to the next level with U

i mean... or let me say... everything i tell you is Truth and U are everything I ever wanted and will ever need...

I Mean in Us I do Believe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment