Jan 26, 2012

~+~ The Poor/Rich Man Experience ~+~

Today I was surfing Facebook and came across a friend's status which pulled at my heart strings. It was a very ironic situation because at the same time I was thinking how I need to write a blog on Philanthropy which could be contributed to by the voice of another but was not sure how to go about this. Of Course like lighting in a bottle I was struck and now here I am.

This was my Friend, Former Roommate, Previous Musical Artist Collaborator & Godly Brother Mike Butta's Experience:

"Got out the gym and was walking into fresh and easy to buy some fruit .....a young lady stopped me and seemed like she was going to ask for money so I was about to walk a lil faster and pay her no attention until I saw her kids and she asked me can I help feed her kids.......so I got them some pizza....but with saying that people think they have it rough and shit .....naw its not rough until your begging someone to feed your kids player."

I would like to personally thank Mike Butta for sharing such a heart warming story with us. So many times I open Facebook & Twitter to only see hundreds of post about sports, reality shows and the "who shot john" rumors that have zero significance in the growth of are future and the futures of our children.

Mike Butta...
that was a great thing you have done today, especially in this economy where most of us can use a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment