Feb 20, 2012

}}}---> The Valentine's Day Massacre After-Party <---{{{

lock
cocked
& ready to rock
popped 2 shots through the heart & stop blood flow
she hate me but don't know
every time she tell me...she loves me...it ain't me
& lately...I don't even know me
so now I sit lonely...surrounded with a wall of foolish pride
I hide behind true lies like a bad actor in an independent college film
my collaborating will...still hold tight to thoughts of holding you
I'm holding through the thick with no thin
caught by wicked wind...blew through the cavity the heart use to reside in
blown out by an assassin lying behind eyes of passion
I'm asking what happened to the smiles & laughing
now frowns & gnashing teeth incarcerate a tongue to no longer speak

Silence! slice the night chill with heavy breath
this is the death of a salesman
heart spilling desire cross concrete & asphalt
"Its Your Fault!!!"
pointed fingers implicated dying body
revenge is sweet but all I taste is the bitter backside my own lies
blown back in my own face

Taste! sweet revenge served cold
dark hole blowing heavy heat
cavity in my chest gargle speech

Please! don't leave me lying in lies on grief street...





No comments:

Post a Comment