May 9, 2009

Uncle Salaam's Rose Colored Hater Blockin Stunna Shades

Rose Colored Glasses
Ohh Kay!!!
So I was in a conversation with a new friend and I actually realized that I am really enjoying being a positive person.
I took account of some of the things I have to be happy about in my life. I also noticed some key areas that by Most Superficial American standards I should be absolutely miserable without.
I Do Not own a House
No running car
I am Not in a Successful/Working Relationship
(no one to hold sucks but not because there are no options... just haven't found the right one yet)
&
My Job is Not the Greatest
What Does All This Mean
Absolutely Nothing
I am Happy to be Alive and enjoying the thought that everything and anything can happen tomorow
I Love My Glasses
Rose Colored Stunna Shades

No comments:

Post a Comment