May 11, 2009

You Have A New Follower!!!


this morning

i woke-up in one of the rare moments that I felt like reaching my finger tips in to my chest, pulling open my breast plate and letting my soul pour out

exposing my forever inner me

showing you how real the game can be

the honesty buried beneath a superficial flesh suit

tired of hiding behind everything the world thinks I should be


I woke-up this morning recognizing that I was in one of those rare moments

rolling over thoughts of time

witnessing time as it crawled faster than I can sprint

moving faster than the speed of sound

the speed of light

speeding over thoughts of wishing of how I can't wait to reminisce about these thoughts
and think about what brought me to this place

thinking of how an early morning text message could never begin to show my rare form i woke in this morning

Myspace

Facebook

Twitter


You Have A New Follower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment