May 6, 2009

Salaam Is Sober!!!





The Question Is...
How Long Will It Last?


OKAY...
let me clear some things up. I am not claiming that I will Never touch another drop of alcohol again but I am saying that my desire to become completely intoxicated have faded dramatically.

I do not know how long these feelings will last. I do know that I have gone out a couple of times since I have been back in Southern Cali less than 2 weeks now & the one time I drank made me feel like Shit.

I have to admit that it is weird going from being "The Original Drunken Master" to Mr. Sober for the most part.
I am not quite sure why this is all happening. I do know that I just decided to take a 2 week sabatical from drinking that has turned into what is now becoming the thought of not drinking anymore.

Now Do Not Get Me Wrong...
I am not saying that next time you see me hanging out at one of Jah-Free's shows or the hip-hop/dance-hall/funk/jazz club, I will be completely sober. I am promising you that I will not be seeing the typical out of control elibriated fool from of the last 15 years (and i must admit it feels good). I do enjoy glass of Red Wine from time to time. I have enjoyed a Vodka & Cranberry with-in the last 2 months and more than likely the next time I go out, I will enjoy "ONE" again. The best part is that it will just be "ONE".

Hopefully this road will be a long one that feels like it only takes 10 minutes (like driving from Rancho Cucamonga to Vegas every other weekend, LoL).

OKAY...
Everyone wish me Luck & Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment