May 16, 2009

Light Journey (Destination Heaven)

Light Journey (Destination Heaven)
(part-1 of 5)

Bombarded with a hundred bags
Every step more intense than the last

Luggage Large
realigned spine

I Keep It Moving

No Rest for the Weary
for the Meek shall inherit the Earth
but I am Strong
and My Destination is Heaven

Yellow Bricks
Copper Stone
and Clouds with Silver Linings
rain new growth defining the success in my journey
for My Success is the Journey
and I am Throne Worthy
Witnessing My Promise Land
Promise of a Woman
Unique and Phenomenal
Pheminine Pharaoh
holding my heart while I hold this luggage

a hundred some odd bags
breaking my back so that all i think of is the final rest
the restoration and recovery of a broken back & torn soul
the re-hydration of my hardened heart

the start of new
with my past in the rear view

she said...
"Rest Your Soul, You Are Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment