Aug 14, 2011

Come Kiss My Lips & Make My Blood Boil

the taste of Cranberry & Chocolate Chips caress my lips when I wish for kisses frm the sweetest victory after an argument beyond winning

in the beginning we shared over cooked creative disasters
& still smiled because the presence of an earth maiden, archer firing flaming arrows was a present that blessed me with a bulls-eye every time

& my gift
it was ur lips when the sunset & the moon called like hip-hop MCs in the 80s
Yes
Yes
Ya'll
to the beat ya'll
we are...
on one rhythm
one sound & one accord
with one heart beating I can't ignore that way my music skips when ur sweet kiss is flavored with cranberries, white chocolate chips & macadamia nuts
touch me
as I clutch u
Come Kiss My Lips & Make My Blood Boil



No comments:

Post a Comment